Styo World Holding Limited operates the www.kirara.com.hk, which provides the services on this website.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following Personal information:
- Full Name and title
- Contact information including:
- email address
- phone number
- mailing address
What we do with the information we gather
We require the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
For the Use Purposes, we may transfer, grant access and/or share Your Data to our group companies.
- any of our third-party service provider who provides payment, logistics, IT, call centre, administrative or other services which support our provision of products and services to you; and
- credit reference agencies, credit, debit and/or charge card companies and/or banks.
For the following purposes:
- fulfilling, managing and contacting you about your online orders;
- (subject to any written consent you may give) direct marketing purpose;
- communicating with you regarding your enquiries about Kirara goods and/or services;
- identification and verification to facilitate any of the above purposes;
- internal research, profiling and analytics by Styo World Holding Limited/Kirara; and
- any other directly related purposes.
Use and transfer of your personal data for direct marketing
You have the right to request us to cease providing Your Data to the Transferee for direct marketing. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications in the future, you may opt out at any time free of charge by the following applicable means:
- following any unsubscribe instructions or hyperlink in marketing emails you may receive;
- Write a letter contacting Styo World Holding Limited, Rm 02, 5/F, Luen Cheong Center, 8 Yip Wong Road, Tuen Mun, NT , HKSAR.
- contacting us at +852 26902555 or Whatsapp’s or call to 98466869.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and store-on your computer's hard drive.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, your password, the data of your credit card or debit card, etc., in cookies we use.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.