We are strongly committed to protecting your personal data (such as name; address; phone number; fax number; date of birth; email address; credit card number; gender; age; interests and preferences).
We collect personal data that you provide to us voluntarily and process it for the following purposes:
- sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, competitions, promotions and events;
- marketing and promotional purposes for us;
- joint marketing schemes with other parties;
- fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing;
- processing exchanges or product returns;
- responding to your inquiries;
- membership registration and offering benefits and privileges;
Newsletters and Email Promotions
We use email to communicate news and special promotions to our members. If you'd rather not receive these messages, you can choose not to receive such messages in your account.
Sharing of Information
- parties which participate in joint marketing scheme with us;
- any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, order processing, payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting or other services necessary to the operation of our business;
- any other person or organization who are bound by confidentiality agreements with us; and
- any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law
Currently, we do not sell, trade, give away or rent your personal data to others apart from those parties mentioned above.
When you click on links that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those parties. Whilst we support the protections of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the actions of parties outside our web domain.